A Moment In Time
About;
What's Happening?

Juwita Miranda. 23. Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia.

Shout here;
Talk to much


Blog Archive;
my past


Credit;
The Cretive!

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and someone help me is Mayra and Inficon . Edit by Ninie.

2012, 1st Entry.. :p
Sunday, January 15, 2012 | 2 Comments


Assalammualaikum..... Heeyyyy hye ouls ! :p
It's been ages I haven't update any entry in my blog.. What a JERK ! =_=" 
Segala habuk2, karat2 pon dah mula ade.. haha
# poyo ! 


Why i'm M.I.A ? Missing in Action ?
Well, sometimes life get harder than I thought..
So, it's takes times for me to heal the old wounds and  seriously get over it
Now I'm a brand new JUWITA MIRANDA.
And I'm sooooooo MOVE ON ! yehaaaaa ~ :p


Hey, Juwita ! It's 2012 now ! Don't you notice that ? 
Yeah,yeahh.. I know ~ Happy Belated New Year, pal.. :p
I'm totally sorry ok ? Updating my blog on the 16th of January 2012.. eheeeee.. 
My fingers wanna meet the keyboard again when a friend of mine in tagged always mention about her blog..
And her blog is totally AMAZING.. hahaha :p


Haaaa, ape ? Azam tahun baru ?
Guess what ?!


TAKDA AZAM pon ok !.. :p
I just wanna life my life to the FULLEST ! fullstop ~



Ok then, i got to go now !
Wish u all the best of luck and happy always.. ^_^
See ya soon..


Love, 
Cik Jue.










PASTFUTURE


Blogger yaya said...

^_^

 
Blogger NurDhia Juwita Miranda said...

(:

 

Post a Comment