A Moment In Time
About;
What's Happening?

Juwita Miranda. 23. Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia.

Shout here;
Talk to much


Blog Archive;
my past


Credit;
The Cretive!

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and someone help me is Mayra and Inficon . Edit by Ninie.

Holiday - Tioman Island
Friday, April 6, 2012 | 0 Comments
Salam uolllssss... :p
Here i am now !
Sorry, i'm kinda busy lately plus, my internet is so DAMN slow !
Make me always in tense.. ! haishh ~



Ok, let us forget it for a while ~
I went for a trip last few weeks !
and guess what ?!



I had a VERY VERY VERY great moment there.. ^_^




I stayed at Sun Beach Resort, Kg. Genting for a few days..
When i reached at Jeti Kg Genting, i'm startled !
The water so DAMN clear and blue !
U can see such beautiful coral and variety of fish in there..




The view was so AMAZING, and the sea breeze make me so calm..
All my probs suddenly went away with the wind.. HAHAHA







Tgok, airnya mmg giler chantek la kan !








SNORKELING ! Dalam air nie, ikan besar2..
Bwk masuk roti, sekejap je ikan dah berkerumun kat u alls.. 
LAPAR la tu KAN KAN ? :p








Ti me nie, mmg ramai giler pengunjung..
Masing2 tak mo lepaskan peluang !





DONE ! 
Cik Jue tak snap byk gmbr kat sne..
Kamera murah, tak mampu beli yang water resistant.. HAHAHA





Love, 
Cik Jue.


_________________________
I added cool smileys to this message... if you don't see them go to: http://s.exps.me

PASTFUTURE